Fat Britney Spears Blog

Trashy celebrities welcome! Brought to you by the talented staff of TRASHWIRE.COM

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

K-Fed becomes Fed-Ex


The other day, I watched an old episode of "Chaotic" and I'm just wondering how this never happened sooner. If anyone out there has the DVD of the show, or can catch some old clips on YouTube, it's even more fun to watch now. The best part is how many people around her kept saying "Well, I really hated Kevin and I thought he was just after her money." and "I warned her that he was just trying to use her." Those people must be laughing their asses off now, especially considering the recent sex tape scandal.

Still though, there's really nothing like the scene when Britney tries to give us her take on a painting that's hanging in her hotel. She looks at it and says, "I think it's about a woman who's on top of the world. And she loves this guy, but he could break her heart... or put somethin' through it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home